Our boutique B&B accommodation is situated in the beautiful natural setting of our tranquil gardens, giving our guests plenty of peace and privacy.
We have two garden stay options at Hawthorne Gardens – a cottage and the ’60s Room. Both are studios. The ’60s Room is attached to the main house with its own private external access.
Modern and cosy, both sleep four people and offer:
- Breakfast making facilities, with fridge and microwave
- Comfortable sitting area
- Heating (heat pump or radiator)
- Ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating
- Immediate access to the peaceful garden environs
- Continental breakfast included in the room rate
The cottage has a king and single bed (which can be pulled out to make a double). The ’60s studio has a king and double bed.